Monday, February 23, 2009

Not as close as I thought...

Koa at play

I've been living on NyQuil, Vitamin C and anything I could find in the fridge to eat the past three days. Man do I have a doozy of a cold! - Just for the record. puppies don't care if you have a cold, they want to play all the time. :-/


Now I did get outside twice..... to shovel. Now the snow total will shock you, but the plow truck spraying an additional 6 inches on the 8 inches that had already fallen on my side walk made for a "what the..." moment for the Capt'n.


On the bright side, Koa was able to run around the yard for 2 1/2 hours while I shovelled... I barely made it back to the couch where I wheezed my way into NyQuil induced coma; Shivering 1/2 to death with a puppy standing on my chest.
Cold 1 / The Capt'n 0

2 comments:

Silbs said...

It's the score at the end of the game that counts. Feel better.

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

thanks silbs... still in a haze but duty calls...must go to work..