Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can you keep a secret

Every time I get together with my long time friend who will remain anonymous, we start discussing what most 30 40 somethings males do - Women and Adventure. "That's no secret, right?" Well Laura was there too, so the conversation quickly turned to adventure.

Laura doesn't allow me to meet with Mike (oops, so much for that part of the secret) alone anymore, as we usually end up in some exotic location on some wild and crazy adventure whether by canoe, kayak, bike or foot.

Let's just say... I woke up around 2:30am this morning, poured my first cup of coffee and considered the possibilities. Anything is possible... right?

What? No no no can't say.... It's a secret!

I am caught in a web, drawn like a magnet to some pretty amazing individuals with a passion for exploration and adventure. Where's my passport?

Sleep is over rated - The Capt'n

No comments: