Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blown Away

It is very windy, I’m talking blow'n steady at 30 miles per hour gusting to 50 mile per hour. This will definitely contribute to ice breaking up as the temperatures have been in the high thirties and it looks like it will continue for a few days. The weekend looks bad for paddling. Quoting The weather guy, "A wintry mess."

Blown away… again!

Yesterday’s conference had me making collages on how I feel and how I reduce secondary trauma and stress in my life. (In my other life, I work for Human Services).

Thank goodness they had Outside Backpacker National Geographic magazines to cut pictures out of. Lots of canoes and kayaks and river lakes and mountains to paste down. We spent a couple hours on these projects and then talked about our "feelings" for hour and hours.


I'm not stressed!!

I can't believe they let me play with sissors in my state of mind!
At least we didn’t have to perform the "group hug" – The Capt’n

No comments: