Friday, February 23, 2007

Seconds count

Dang, I was so close! I had been bidding on the 38sq. ft Mark Balogh B.O.S.S. system on e-bay and lost out right at the very last second. The complete rig went for just under $975.00. It would have looked nice on the Sea Wind! Maybe next time!

My neck and back have really been bothering me this past week. A bit of radial pain into my left shoulder and arm. I backed off from working out to see if that will help. I find it very hard to sleep on my side as the pressure does not help the situation one bit. I can barely take my jacket off and on as I have lost some flexibility in the process. I am going to try some additional stretching and exercises that work around the affected area.

Looks like a huge amount of snow could hit this weekend, so I might do a trek in the woods, as the snow covered branches add to the beauty of a long walk. Paddling is most likely out, but you never know what is going to happen this time of year. If you don't like the weather, wait an hour or two.

There's always free cheese in mouse traps, but the mice there ain't happy. - anonymous

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You look after that shoulder, Capt'n!