Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ground Truth Trekking...



One of my favorite blogs when I start getting itchy feet and the need to adventure; the lead in to Erin's Ground Truth Trekking Blog.

My excuses take the shape of blueberries, dripping round and fat from the branches, staining my towels purple as I separate the fruit from the leaves, their shapes burned into my eyelids as I lay down to sleep. Of salmonberries, bright thimbles of translucent red hiding in the green. And of salmon, swimming circles in Tutka lagoon, as I make pathetic attempts to snag them and slightly less pathetic attempts to fillet the fish that others caught. The shape of the garden’s overflowing greens.

My excuses live in a binder of printed out scribbled-over pages – continue


YouTube Channel - click here

No comments: