Saturday, February 20, 2010

And Counting...



We are 14 days out from the WaterTribe Challenges; participants are eagerly posting questions, sharing stories and working toward preparedness. I'm into my 3rd piece of banana bread, pacing myself so to speak. - My version of the carbo load.
.

Boo is diligently finishing up homework assignments and working to complete her science fair project. "How to make electricity from fruit" - see mini science for overview. Pretty cool stuff as she is comparing different fruit and combinations of fruit in her study. Lots of charts and graphs being prepared.

-

Off to the hardware store... again. - The Capt'n

2 comments:

SandyBottom said...

I not only started carbo loading over the holidays last year, Paul asked me a few weeks ago if I hadn't started tapering a bit early :)

Oh it's gonna be fun.
Dawn

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

the lead up is so energizing... everything is a buzz!!