Thursday, December 10, 2009

The wheels are a turning


Here we go! The EC is a motivator for all sorts of people to do amazing things. Whether its your goal to finish, get fit or build a boat, it instills the drive to do it; your slice of the pie!
.
Looks like Dawn "SandyBottom" has been holding out on me. I e-mailed her a week ago or so and she never mentioned anything about building a new kayak for the Everglades Challenge. Very sneaky... :-)
.
The Stewart's have built numerous adventure craft. From outrigger canoes, coastal cruisers to a variety of kayaks. It's always fun to watch their builds on-line. Check it out, SandyBottom's blog - click here
.
So its got me to thinking.... You can never have too many boats. Build something? Hmm? Well we know how my Class A hydroplane turned out, not so good until my dad stepped in. Then there was the Boy Scout bird house and chest fiasco of '68. The wheels are a turning...
.
Let me think this through a bit - The Capt'n

No comments: