Monday, March 24, 2008

Snow.... stop... please

-
It's getting a little nuts here in Wisconsin with 25 degree temperature swings sunshine and snow squalls that turn a 30 minute drive into a 2 hour ordeal. Snow... stop... please. The blue sky lasted just long enough. A huge snow squall came in just after I pulled out and went to my sisters for Easter.
-
-
The old Oconomowoc bridge. Take a hard right and you are 600 yards from the best frozen custard within 100 miles. Damn it their closed!!
-
-
Fowler Lake has opened up a bit. Ventured out to where the ice meets open water. Then realized I didn't have my life jacket on. Left my brain in the jeep too. Not smart, skirted the shore back up river.
-

-

You don't see many two story boat houses on the river. Could be Casa Capt'n. I could use a new dig on the water.

-

Great to get back out on the water. A tad tame compared to Florida Bay and 30 mile an hour winds, but I'll take it!

-

Somebody get that dude a life-jacket - The Capt'n

No comments: