Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boo speaks!!

-
I was thinking you should maybe put on the blog that, mom is getting radiation for 5 more days and then shes getting Tamoxifen until June.

-

Or maybe about you getting your foot stuck in the escalator in Ohio. Or even how happy we were when the race was over so we could get a full night sleep, but still wake up early because we were so used to getting up every morning at 4:00 in the morning.

-

You could also put in there about how it seemed that the race took two weeks but it was only one because we would go to sleep and then wake up paddle then go to sleep again so it seemed two days were in one.

-

Or what about when we paddled in head wind and it would take forever to just to do 1 mile like when we were trying to get to check point three.

-

Or something about how mom was so proud of us because we put all our effort to do something for her.

-

And dad I want you to put this on the blog -- ready-- I love my dad so much and I really could have not done this trip without him he means the world to me he always makes me smile when I'm down. I think he's the best dad that I ever have and the only dad I have, I love you dad!!!!!!!

-

Um, maybe that we shouldn't put that on the blog because we don't want everybody getting mushy and gushy on us. I don't know it 's up to you. Yeah that's about it I think.

-

My advice is to buy stock in Kleenex brand tissue - The Capt'n

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Quite happy to get mushy and gushy on you all.

Wendy Killoran said...

OMG, you have me linked on your blog!

Thanks.

Kayak Wendy

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

Ofcourse I do!! You're silly!!