Saturday, December 29, 2007

Amazing


I have been staring at the paddle simulator for the last hour with coffee cup in hand, hoping to get in an hour or so of intervals. But the second cup of coffee is calling me to the kitchen which introduced me to Mr. Bagel, which shared his appreciation for Senor Cream Cheese which put me back in the computer chair... Blah! Am I becoming ... yes! I am Potato Man!!

But then an e-mail arrives.... adventure at the click of a mouse.



You gotta check out her 4000 mile journey by pack raft, foot and ski. Any time someone pushes off from shore in a rubber raft ( in the Alaskan winter mind you )and employs themselves running a small business making jewelry by melting glass with a giant magnifying lens: Sundrop Jewelry. I'm all in...
Sweet Judy! - The Capt'n

No comments: