Monday, March 12, 2012

We got water

Great day to get out on the water, high 60's and no breeze to speak of; I lost my third day pass to Canoecopia which ended up being a good thing, I would have missed this opportunity. Yesterday there was no open water to speak of.

Toes up, breaking in the deck for a season of barbecues at the Kappus's; at least the legs are tanner then the deck!

Warm weather really did it's magic on the ice; a stroll back down to the beach to take it all in, the water is as clear is it is going to get this next couple of weeks, amazing. More to come I am sure. ** I try to be the first out on the lake each season, I wasn't even close as I saw a kayaker and a couple of row boats tooling around; hard to believe it is only March.

The Capt'n

1 comment:

sandy said...

It was an amazing day to be on the water. The Eagle's were hanging around their nest on the Bark! Beautiful sight!!