Monday, October 10, 2011

Messing around in boats...



The ULS Barn Sale happened this past weekend, up for auction were a variety of watercraft; I got a notice in the mail that there was a Wayfarer on the list, so I made the trek in to see it. In the past there have been some outstanding boats up for bid, I had a VIP pass so I got in early and spent a lot of time looking her over.

In the end I did not return for the auction; a great project boat for someone with time money and skills. I thought about going back just to see what she ended up going for, but it is quite a drive and I probably would have bid on it. I do not need any more projects; (trailer was iffy and I could see myself on the side of the road with the boat launched into some cornfield).

Some how a walk in the woods checking out fall colors seemed a better choice.

No comments: