Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pops in the house!

While waiting for the gathering of the Weber Clan, I found myself with some free time this afternoon so I dropped in for a quick paddle up the Oconomowoc River. Glass like conditions, the warm sun in the cool air, gorgeous.
.
As I pulled from the drive way my neighbors were busy as leaf cutter ants squaring away their yards; picking up sticks and raking leaves, sounds like poor time management to me. What times dinner?
.
Grandpa (My dad Mike) and the girls (Emily and Marissa) arrive; Pops arrives straight from the Northwoods where he got a massive 10 point buck (He's out from California for deer hunting), The girls road tripped in from Shorewood, rare occasion Emily no work on the weekend and Marissa finally over a nasty cold to make it out. Love it when a plan comes together.
.
Nothing like family; did I mention my neighbors raked all day and I played. - The Capt'n

No comments: