Wednesday, July 21, 2010


decisions decisions...
There may be a postponement of the MR340; the Missouri river is way above flood stage; lack of shoreline, closed ramps and safety are a concern. We a wait the race directors decision. Follow the banter at
We are loaded for bear, so if the race is cancelled you'll find Boo and I up in the Boundary Waters. A strong plan B is important; plus I need a vacation and getting back on river time is good for the soul.
The Capt'n

No comments: