Monday, January 4, 2010

Sending chills

This post is for Mike; kinda sends chills down your spine seeing the Golfo De Nicoya, doesn't it?
-
It sure was nice not playing our version of "survivor" and eating "fish with a face" and drinking @@s water from a rusty pipe, isolated on sit on tops, a night crossing under a full moon... perfect!
-
These are the days when I review past paddling trips and start to get chills about the up-coming year and all the adventure that there is to be had.
-
I must say I was twitching a bit not getting out on the water in Costa Rica this past visit. But it really wasn't that type of trip. I almost (not really) thought about renting a surf board. It's only been 25 years since I surfed.
-
Then I looked at the size of the sets coming in. Surf camp or not, I had a cocktail in my hand and my spine was intact. See the video: http://www.crsurfadventures.com/
-
Though the beautiful surf town of Tamarindo, C.R. is lacking kayak and beach cat sailboat rentals. Hmm?
-
Ambition and ability - The Capt'n

No comments: