Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A quick check......


A quick check in with human resources to verify vacations day left for 2009, has left me short for participating in the Watertribe NC Challenge or the Kruger Canoe Ultimate Challenge 2009. This pesky work thing keeps getting in the way. But it does make you appreciate the days you do get off!!
.
I'll check in with Boo and see if she wants to head over and do the 100 mile Kruger Challenge on October 3rd. I need to check and see if the ferry stops running out of Manitowoc/Ludington.
.
Oh ya then there is the doctor's visit tomorrow for the double hernia which may throw a kayak paddle into the mix and mess everything up..... forgot about that sitting at my comfy desk.
.
Need to get my friend John out paddling... word on the river is the Paddlin shop is closing due to hard economic times... shuzbutt!!
.
Can ya feel it... that's the summer breeze blowing across your face on an early morning paddle - The Capt'n

No comments: