Monday, July 13, 2009

Hey Prof.

"Professor Ron"


I may be the Capt'n but Ron is the "Prof". At 72 years young, a retired professor from the University of Wisconsin - I listened intently to his on water lecture. - I even raised my hand to talk... :-)

Ron paddles most days with his dog GALA and I with KOA. It was canine heaven as both pups love to go for boat rides, content to be with their masters. Another random on water encounter.

Like most of us, Ron has a large sampling of canoes kayaks and sailboats, all the necessities for a man with a passion of being on the water. Today he was paddling a home built stripper of his own design.

Drats... Monday, back to the grind! I was just getting into it...

I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide conditions in which they can learn. - Albert Einstein

No comments: