Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Back...

Actually never left, but a series of life enhancing experiences did materialize over the last month or so. Beyond the pond, and posting for the Bushwhacker and Ultimate Hugh Heward/50 lots of changes.
-
My position at the agnecy has changed dramatically, talk about being thrown into the deep end of the pool. High brace low brace and the inevitable deep water rescue, but it looks like I will persevere and not be un-employed. Though furlowing hours, loosing paid holidays appear to be on the horizon. A financial distaster for me but not catastrophic, life goes on.
-
On the home front girls are doing great and so is Koa. Everyone is looking towards summer and enjoying the outdoors. Jenny (sis) is all moved into her her new digs and prospering. I bring this up as the move of multiple couches chairs and the misc. 1000's boxes has jump started my workouts and continuous battle with the pudge.
-
Boo and I have been working out and put effort into getting out for a long paddle this past weekend. High winds and cool temps kept us off the water on Saturday (plus we bought Jenny a car this weekend, took all my strength not to battle axe the salesman). Sunday we got out in the tandem Bell Mystic for an hour or so.
-
Memorial Day weekend is knocking... Time to crank it up a notch.
-
The light at the end up the tunnel has been extinguished due to cut backs - Unknown Headlamp and compass in hand - good to go - The capt'n

No comments: