Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Daze

-
It is 1 degree outside, the furnace has been running non-stop for 45 days attempting to keep the house at a comfortable level.... Is 55 degrees comfortable? I'm ready for 30 degree weather and the rivers and lakes to open and the need NOT to wear mittens in the house.
-
With the winter daze my mind wanders a bit as I think of adventure. Ohhh this is going to be a fun year with Boo Hannah Tommy and Mark preparing for the MR340.
-
But I also wait patiently for my Balogh BOSS rig to arrive. If I am not on the water at the Paddle / Sailing Rendezvous this June 2009, I've heard rumor they may revoke my Captain's Licence! This would be bad for the Capt'n!
-
Now with February right around the corner, it's time to ramp it up. I'll start putting the hours on the Paddling Simulator, watching a bunch of news and tons of movies.
-
-
Koa has me out regularly trekking through the snow, our long walks are invigorating. It's nice having a designated driver - The Capt'n

1 comment:

Silbs said...

Better read my blog. Maybe we can get a grouop deal with a psychiatrist.