I will post pictures soon of our paddle on the Big Manistee River this past weekend in the next couple of days, but I just wanted to say before heading off to work...
1. It was an outstanding time with my girls paddling on a very scenic, very clean and enjoyable river.
2. Michigan has some of the nicest people you will find anywhere on the water, if you look past the drunk tuber's, the fly fishermen on crack and the obnoxious over zealous youth with super soakers. The hospitality of the locals offering food drink and great conversation out shined the bad apples by a long shot.
3. Great to see old friends and the chance to meet some new. Thanks Russ and Thea - great adventure!!
4. A big thanks to Mark and Michelle - Joe and Nancy for their hospitality at Kruger Camp II.
5. To Boo and Emi... Thanks for another memory to follow me into the nursing home. You girls definitely make a paddle trip more interesting and very enjoyable. Thanks!! Dad
The "Super-Soaker Melt-down" is no longer the topic of the day... things came un-glued at Ludington which will now be known at all Weber family gatherings and holidays as "The Stoning Incident of Ludington"
This trip was Big Medicine - The Capt'n