Saturday, February 2, 2008

Boo's takes a hit


-
Poor Boo. Brutal cold and cough. Got her up early after a pretty restless sleep to finish getting gear to pack up and get ready to ship out. What a trooper; she hung in there as long as she could, (trying on poly - cold weather gear) then just had to lay down. It was time to go.
-
I guess if she is going to have a cold, better now then during the EC. Now I need to stay healthy. (knocks on own wooden head)
-

-

Emi was a big help keeping Boo motivated and carryng all the "stuff" we purchased. Rare photo of Emi; almost got a smile out of her.

-

We're pretty much ready to seal up the containers and ship them out. When I look at all we are sending, I am thankful we have room to spare in the Kruger Cruiser.

-

Normally I would do a test load to check balance and weight. But we do not have that luxury, borrowing a Cruiser. We wont see the canoe until we get down there. But I have a pretty good idea after living out of one alot of last summer.

-

There is so much to do and I'm not building a boat for the event. Hats off to the group of WaterTriber's that took on that as a challenge too.

-

Hang in there Boo!! - The Capt'n

2 comments:

Silbs said...

You guys have a safe trip and a fun time together.

Kristen said...

Seven days to a week, my dad always said how long a cold lasts. Exactly so for me last week, and a right pearler.