Thursday, October 4, 2007

Status Report

-
Rigging the Balogh sail on the Kruger Sea Wind(s) during the paddle sailing rendezvous. Notice that the Kruger canoes can be in a catamaran configuration by shared fore and rear cat poles.
-
There is a 3 month waiting list for the Balogh sail and BOSS system. A bit pricey, but it is the best aftermarket rig out there for your canoe or kayak. Then why do I still want to build a rig?
-
Status Report
No change in weight this week. The month of September offered only 4 lbs. of weight loss. Strength has improved, but still extremely guarded over the herniated disks in my neck and back.
-
Running (plodding) is a treat for me. I love to run. Unfortunately today on the morning plod I had issues with knees and a tendon in my left leg. I stopped short of my 3 mile venture and walked it back home.
-
Wednesday's paddle
What a great evening paddle. Paddled up hill on the Crawfish River. Fall colors and waterfowl abound. The 75 degree temps. sunny sky's and light winds in October are a gift.
-
Enjoy - The Capt'n

No comments: