Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hardcore Adventure Camp


What does it takes to pull off the Hardcore Adventure Camp?

Dedicated individuals that see the value in inspiring a youth to be the best they can be. To challenge adapt and over-come adversity, to persevere.

I am very fortunate to have such a great group of individuals assist me in facilitation of our up-coming camp Could not do it with out you all!

Here is the list of participants and facilitators.

Adult Mentors

Carol M.
Glenn M
Glenn D.
Brian D.
Dana H.
Jack C.
Luke M.
Mark P.
Stan H.
Tom G.

Youth Challengers

Dale
Derek
Erica
Emily
Gisselle
Hannah
John
Marissa
Morgan
Pauline

I’ll post the results of our adventure in the next couple of weeks. Until then...

If you need me, I’ll be in the beer garden of the Tyranena Brewery The Capt’n

No comments: